Wednesday 27 October 2010

There were a few students are interested in writing fiction


Like how could it, chances are entirely different, but a few memories and imagination of people, looks like, he think it is true. I wrote then villages and wilderness, may be altered that earlier, but I write very detailed, swore they all apparent seriousness, can not help you do not believe the. I hope my novel techniques less and less compelling Southern Metropolis Daily: When did you actually start to write fiction? Xu Zechen: In 1997, the second year study. has never been interruption for so many years . I am a typical a few. There are many talented people in our class. There were a few students are interested in writing fiction, reading together and talk, exchange ideas. can be walked, others will not wandered off. for various reasons, such as life compelled to give up writing. louboutin shoes I stick with it, the most important christian louboutin is love. interested in holding you go, hurry you go. Another reason is that I stayed in school. the school environment is relatively simple, not so strong The fame and the pursuit of success consciousness. I do not know the outside world sawed do not know the literary world who do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment