Thursday 14 October 2010

Only hopes he is: my childhood and youth on the road when the music has suffered too many frustrations and obstacles has remained to the last three-year-old was understood to music on his own life pursuing a dream of how precious the best shape of time has past

Only hopes he is: my childhood and youth on the road when the music has suffered too many frustrations and obstacles has remained to the last three-year-old was understood to music on his own life pursuing a dream of how precious the best shape of time has past, a lot of things have been finalized, all conditions are far less than ten years ago, Xin must proceed from My experience learning moment and do not give up the pursuit of music to your very few people have the talent, you will be successful. know Moncler you have always wanted a Ipod, today sent you one, to the music with your heart with me, I will always be concerned about and support your growth, refueling!!!Thank you to all the torches and the home crowd, you once again created a miracle in my bleak up against serious illness (I hope not seen in broadcast ) after the completion of three songs, you saved me over again gave me an opportunity to enjoy music. I want to pay more for your true feelings and efforts. will pay you in mind all times, no pressure, Only power. .make against me and see just a love of music, to sing the greatest life for the enjoyment of old and ugly people, that is all. .refueling!!! .back chat ......

No comments:

Post a Comment