Wednesday 27 October 2010

Southern Metropolis Daily


In Writers, do not have a hometown paper is the real home, is within the heart of the home. I wanted to write a new novel, that which It will still be my I really do not think that by Shen impact, some see the shadow, probably because I also wrote the water and countryside. I like Shen is prose, his novel not that very much. from the character and literary tastes, I like Lu Xun. Xun is style, ways of thinking tory burch sale and understanding of the novel, but my appetite. Southern Metropolis Daily: shadow. How did you consider? Xu Zechen: I really consciously blur the concept of time, do not want to explore the real history, as historians like to abstract some conclusions. I just want to see, if really experienced these things, this world would look like, and the relationship between the world would be like. to a juvenile to experience, his view of the world in the end will be what the world will stay in his mind what. the shadow of history, is certain, jimmy choo shoes nothing more than those things, the history of evolution has followed a relatively regular pattern, so what you think of this as, like that which, but I finally want you to think of is: Oh, the original which are not, but history has probably like this. Southern Metropolis Daily: or feel that you have consciously put the story in different historical stages, including the collection of this information, but also intermittently seen a lot. writers my age, related to the handling the history is contemporary history, all history is personal history, then I will take the . Southern Metropolis Daily: Do you work in walk freely between urban and rural areas, thing is fine to show how truly out? Xu Zechen: I was born and raised in the countryside, stay in the city after college, so far. a lot of people, like me, life experiences, but he did not write, do not will gradually go to dig their own features, feeling, memories, and imagination. written by different authors. If you must write a long shaft that does not exist, then he very carefully to recover, and constantly thinking, memory, the increase reasonable to imagine, finally brought to life this well.,ve seen this well might say, ah, well written with that same year.

No comments:

Post a Comment